Our Orthodontist in Wellington, FL Welcomes You Back to Our Office
At Shullman Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Wellington, FL is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 11!
We will also continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a virtual exam in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- Fluctuating business hours – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday & two Saturdays each month. We will update you if these hours change
- Sneeze guards at the front office desks
- New wall partitions between each dental chair
- UV Light Air Purifier for the whole office
- New MERV 11 Filtering System for HVAC
- AtmosAir Ionization Unit for HVAC
- Increase the flow of air through HVAC 24 hours a day for increased sanitization
- All aerosol-producing procedures will be performed in a private, closed room
- All clinical staff will be wearing lab coats that are laundered daily
- All clinical staff will be wearing masks and glasses at all times while working on patients; surgical masks and N95 respirators when appropriate
- Allowing extra time between appointments to allow for proper social distancing
- Staff members are only permitted to use their assigned computer, phone & all other necessary equipment throughout the day. (No sharing of equipment)
- Staff members are encouraged to practice social distancing among each other throughout the day
- Reception & administrative areas are closed
- Common staff areas are closed
- All common areas are sanitized throughout the entire workday
- Administrative staff wears masks at all times
- Staff will administer temperature checks 2x/day
- Portable UV light units deployed for each staff member to properly sanitize items such as keys, phones & individual respirators
- All personal staff belongings will be kept in our offsite administrative location
- Digitizing all paperwork.
- Hands-free payment methods
- Staff have been trained & properly fit test for N95 respirators by an independent testing company